- Overseas Promotion
- Korean Literature Now: English Quarterly on Korean Literature
Korean Literature Now: English Quarterly on Korean Literature
Our English-language quarterly Korean Literature Now (KLN) introduces Korean literature through interviews, excerpts, special features, columns, and reviews of Korean literary works published overseas. KLN is being distributed to around 3,500 universities, libraries, and cultural institutions around the world. The general public can access the entire content for free at kln.or.kr.
- Initially launched as a list: Books from Korea in 2008, KLN was published every quarter in English and Chinese up until 2013.
- The magazine in its earlier format focused on promoting the sales of publication rights of Korean titles, with articles on bestsellers, steady sellers and new arrivals, special features on various themes, interviews, and reportage on the publishing industry(trends, rights sales, etc.).
- From the 2014 Summer Edition (Issue No. 24), the magazine was transformed into an English-language quarterly specializing in Korean literature. The title changed to Korean Literature Now from the 2016 Summer Edition (Issue No. 32).
- Aside from the paper format, the magazine is also available online at kln.or.kr. Apart from the content of the paper magazine, the website provides exclusive digital content such as author interviews, book readings, webtoons, and so on.