In tune with the new media environment, LTI Korea’s informatization program reinforces connectivity between different types of content, and oversees all services related to computerization and informatization of the organization.
- Running LTI Korea’s informatization program and network services
- Establishing an emergency response system against external causes through the cyber security center
- Responding to external requests with regards to personal information protection and information security
- Providing staff training with regards to informatization services
- 2013: Acquired certificate mark for excellence in personal information protection (ePrivacy)
※ Enhanced LTI Korea’s public image by complying with the Personal Information Protection Act and increasing credibility with regards to protection of personal information
- 2017: Acquired certificate mark of excellence for web accessibility
※ Ensured accessibility to information provided on LTI Korea’s website for all users under any technical circumstances with no professional skills.
- 2017: Acquired certificate mark of excellence for “good contents”
- Provided staff training sessions in informatization
※ Aimed at creating reliable contents by running quality certification for LTI Korea’s online content services (mobile application/web, PC web services)
- Attained “Good” from the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism regarding cultural IT standards for 7 consecutive years
- Attained over 80 points from Ministry of Public Administration and Security regarding personal information protection for 4 consecutive years