PR & Marketing Grants for Overseas Publishers
- LTI Korea offers PR and marketing grants for Korean literary works published overseas. Our support for marketing programs mapped out by overseas publishers gives rise to a variety of promotional events attuned to the local market of each country.
※ Amid the prolonged Covid-19 pandemic and social distancing measures, we do not support any offline events until July 31, 2021.
- Overseas publishers that have published Korean literary works within the last five years or own the rights on Korean literary titles that they plan to publish.
- Holding events with Korean authors or translators
- Producing promotional videos (e.g. book trailers, book reviews, author interviews) and audio materials
- Other PR and marketing activities for new publications of Korean literature
※ Each promotional video must be an original work planned and produced by the applicant and may feature celebrities or influencers.
- The grants can be used to cover marketing expenses such as operating cost, translation and interpretation fees, rental fees, travel expenses (economy-class flight tickets, local transportation fees, accommodation and per diems), production cost, andhonoraria,aswellas the direct overhead of producing promotional contents.
※ The following items are not eligible: office management fees, asset purchase expenses, meeting expenses and any other current operating expenses.
- Each grant is worth up to 10 million KRW. The exact amount will be determined based on project feasibility and local market price.
- Please note that your own contribution must make up at least 15% of the total budget.
|Deadline||January 22||February 28||April 30||June 30||August 31|
|Announcement of Results||Mid Feb||End of March||End of May||End of July||End of September|
- After January, applications are accepted until the end of every other month, and the results are announced at the end of the following month (e.g. deadline Feb 28 / results announced at the end of March)
- Applications are accepted until 24:00 (KST) on the day of the deadline.
- Applications are accepted by email only (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Selection Criteria: concreteness of the project proposal, appropriateness of the budget plan, expected outcome of the project, the applicant’s competency, history of promoting Korean literature, level of completion
- We do not provide support for events and contents that have been completed before the day of the deadline. Only projects expected to be completed by October 2021 are eligible.
- Your application form must be accompanied by a detailed project proposal. You may submit other supporting documents such as promotional materials. You must submit invitations in the case of literary festivals or events with invited speakers.
- You must submit a final reportwithin 30 daysof completing an event or publishing contents.
NOTE: Late submission may incur a reduction in the total amount of the grant.
1) Common: ① Final report ② Proof of expenditure (receipts) ③ Local media coverage
2) Events: ① Receipts of honoraria and per diems paid to invited speakers (if applicable) ② Event photos, poster
3) Videos, promotional materials: ① Files of completed contents ② Proof of publication of contents
※ Videos, promotional materials: ① Files of completed contents ② Proof of publication of contents Final Report Application Form
→ ① Application Form (incl. guidelines) ②Final Report (incl. travel expenses criteria, receipt form)
- Documents submitted with your application will not be returned.
- LTI Korea reserves the right to request modifications or adjustments in the project plan.
- The selected candidate must execute the budget in accordance with the amounts and items approved by LTI Korea.
- The grant will be paid in two installments: 1st installment (80%) and 2nd installment (20%). However, LTI Korea may decide to make a single payment before or after the completion of the project.
- The grantee must submit a final report by the end of October 2020. A failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the 2nd installment of the grant.
이 창작한 저작물은 공공누리 출처표시
조건에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.