Call for Applications to the2022 Korean Literature Review Contest
LTI Korea (Literature Translation Institute of Korea) welcomes applications from organizations overseas to design and run the 2022 Korean Literature Review Contest.
- Must be capable of operating and managing the proposed project and be committed to the whole process
- Applicants are required to choose one format of the review (①Text ②Contents) and submit the Korean Literature Review Contest Application Form (See Appendix A).
- The applications must be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The grant sum for any one project cannot exceed KRW 6,000,000.
*The grant sum will be approved in Korean Won.
Signing MoA &
Payment of the 1st installment
Payment of the
End of May
End of May ~
June ~ October
Format of the Review
- Text: Text reviews / Fanfiction
- Contents: Video (Book Trailer / Book Review), Cartoon/Illustration, Short-form Challenge
- Or any other creative formats
- See the attached 2022 Korean Literature Review Contest Guidelines for more detailed information and the application form.
- Application submission & Contact: email@example.com